An intricate bloom for a decadent tablescape. Handcrafted by skilled women artisans in Colombia using Iraca palm fibres, these beautiful table mats are inspired by traditional weaving techniques prevalent in Peranakan culture. Use as a companion to our collection of Fine Bone China tableware, or as an accent to your existing table setting.
- Specifications: Handcrafted by skilled women artisans in Colombia using Iraca palm fibres
- Finishing: Metal Logo
- Accessories: Gold
- Unsuitable for hot containers
- Non-washable, do not immerse in water.
- Spot clean by dabbing gently with a damp cloth before leaving to air dry.
- Sun drying is not recommended as it will cause tone variation to the material.
41cm in diameter
We offer free shipping for all orders within Malaysia.
For all international orders, the shipping cost depends on the region and weight of the package. Kindly note that the cost does not include import taxes. View the full shipping terms here.
Free 14-day returns for orders within West Malaysia. View the terms and conditions here.
Payment method: Credit card / Debit card / Online banking / Hoolah
As our products are made from the highest quality leather, we ask that you take proper care of them and they will last for years to come. Refer to our product care page for a step by step guide.