For Raya this year, we are honoured to have digital star Ameera Khan or better known as Little Miss Khan, as the face of our B-Bakery Raya Collection.
With having achieved so much in her career at a young age, including building a solid fan base of 1.5m followers on Instagram, we were curious about how she usually celebrates her Raya. From favourite Raya dishes to must-have beauty items, read on to find out more about Ameera Khan!
1. What does Hari Raya mean to you?
For me, it means having the family together and just enjoying a lot of Raya dishes!
2. What is your most unforgettable memory of celebrating Raya?
I would usually celebrate Hari Raya with my family that resides in Kedah. There was a year when I celebrated it with my family in Kelantan, and it was the first and last time I spent Hari Raya with my late grandfather.
3. What are some Raya traditions you grow up with?
Family gatherings are a must for us! And mom’s Nasi Dagang is the main event for our Raya celebrations. After that, we’d just hang out at our place until the next day.
4. What are the three must-have items you’ll carry with you throughout Raya?
Lip Balm, I’m not a fan of lipsticks. A face mask, you can never leave your house without a face mask. And finally, my AirPods for when I need to take a break from all the food and socialising.
5. From the BONIA Raya collection, pick your two favourite bags.
6. What is the one thing you are most grateful for this Raya season?
Spending time with my family, always.
Head over to BONIA Instagram to check out more updates and behind-the-scenes of BONIA Raya with Ameera Khan.